F-Gas regulations require the user to keep records, for systems to be leak checked and to ensure that only F-Gas certified companies work on their systems.
We are certified by Refcom and can assist clients to ensure they comply with the F-Gas regulations by:
• Issuing and maintaining the F-Gas register
• Ensuring refrigerant records are updated
• Implementation of refrigerant leak checking programmes
Any sized fixed air-conditioning / refrigeration equipment is to be entered onto the F-gas register and records for each individual refrigerant system. The F-Gas register must have:
• a list the make, model number and serial number of the equipment (the details are of the condensing units on splits, VRFs, etc)
• the register is to be available on site (so that any engineer can access it before undertaking works)
• records of each fixed air-conditioning equipment.
As part of a standard maintenance contract we issue and maintain the F-Gas register. For non-contract or new clients we can undertake an initial site survey and issue an F-Gas register.
The F-Gas regulations require systems containing F-Gas refrigerants to be leak checked periodically depending on the quantity of the refrigerant charge. To comply with the F-Gas regulations the following are the requirements for each refrigerant circuit:
• 3 kg or more (or 6 kg if hermitically sealed) – requires leak checking once per year.
• 30 kg or more – requires leak checking once every 6 months (also if there is a leak detection system already fitted the system only requires to be inspected once a year).
• 300 kg or more – requires leaking checking once every 3 months (also a leak detection system must be fitted and inspected once per year).
Should you experience a breakdown, RLBS Building Facilities Limited will send a trained and experienced engineer to locate and fix the problem fast. We operate a 24/7, 365 days a year call-out and all our work is fully guaranteed.
During out of normal working hours (Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm), a manned answering service will take your call and automatically contact the relevant duty standby engineer who will deal with your enquiry.
With our wide ranging coverage, we can offer support throughout the year, at an incredible speed. Our friendly team are more than willing to help out, whenever and whatever the circumstance, be it problems with your air conditioning, refrigeration units or catering equipment. Though based in Plymouth, we supply and service for the vast majority of Devon and Cornwall including areas such as: Barnstaple, Exeter, Newton Abbot, Torquay, Paignton, Plymouth, St Austell, Newquay, Falmouth, Truro, Redruth, Hayle, Penzance